Ephesus Full Day Tour
- Our Ephesus All Inclusive Tour covers all the expenses such as private transportation, private tour guide, entrance fees, parking fees and standard lunch.
- Ephesus, The House of Virgin Mary, Seven Sleepers and the Temple of Artemis Private Tours and daily excursions
- All Inclusive Ephesus Private Tour includes a visit to Ephesus Ancient City, The House of Virgin Mary, The Temple of Artemis and Seven Sleepers. Within Ephesus you will be seeing Harbour Street, theatre, the Marble Street, Celcius Library, the gate of Mihridates and Mazues, Commercial Agora, latrina, Hadrian Temple, the Scolastica Baths, Trajan Fountain, Curetes Street, Polio Fountain, Memnius Monument, the Temple of Domitian, the Prytaneion, Odeon and the State Agora.
- All Inclusive Ephesus Tour includes a visit to the ancient city Ephesus which used to be the most important commercial center of the western Anatolia, the House of Virgin Mary where Mary had spent her last day, Seven Sleepers which is believed to be the place where seven young men were walled during the reign of Decius in 250 and were seen in Ephesus during the reign of Theodosius II in 431 and the Temple of Artemision which is known as one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- This tour requires minimum 2 hours walking. Comfortable shoes, hat and camera are advised. The tour may start from Kusadasi, Davutlar, Guzelcamli, Selcuk, Kirazli, Sirince and Ozdere. Some pick up destinations may require an extra pick up and drop off fee. Complimentary standard lunch is included in the price which is followed by a cultural demonstration at the handcraft center.
Kusadasi Port ADB Adnan Menderes Airport / Izmir Any Located Hotel in Kusadasi
Please arrive by 8:00 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Cars
- Parking Fee
- All taxes
- Pick up and Drop of
- Lunch (If you Require)
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Unlimited bottled water.