Ephesus All Inclusive from Istanbul
- Our Ephesus All Inclusive Tour covers all the expenses such as private transportation, private tour guide, entrance fees, parking fees, and standard lunch.
- Ephesus, The House of Virgin Mary, Seven Sleepers, and the Temple of Artemis Private Tours and daily excursions
- All-Inclusive Ephesus Private Tour includes a visit to Ephesus Ancient City, The House of Virgin Mary, The Temple of Artemis, and Seven Sleepers. Within Ephesus, you will be seeing Harbour Street, theatre, Marble Street, Celcius Library, the gate of Mithridates and Mazues, Commercial Agora, latrina, Hadrian Temple, the Scolastica Baths, Trajan Fountain, Curetes Street, Polio Fountain, Memnius Monument, the Temple of Domitian, the Prytaneion, Odeon, and the State Agora.
- All-Inclusive Ephesus Tour includes a visit to the ancient city Ephesus which used to be the most important commercial center of western Anatolia, the House of Virgin Mary, where Mary had spent her last day, Seven Sleepers which is believed to be the place where seven young men were walled during the reign of Decius in 250 and were seen in Ephesus during the reign of Theodosius II in 431 and the Temple of Artemision which is known as one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours of walking. Comfortable shoes, a hat, and a camera are advised. The tour may start from Kusadasi, Davutlar, Guzelcamli, Selcuk, Kirazli, Sirince and Ozdere. Some pick-up destinations may require an extra pick-up and drop-off fee. Complimentary standard lunch is included in the price, which is followed by a cultural demonstration at the handicraft center.
Kusadasi Port ADB Adnan Menderes Airport / Izmir Any Located Hotel in Kusadasi
Please arrive by 8:00 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Cars
- Parking Fee
- All taxes
- Pick up and Drop of
- A Delicious Local Lunch (If you Require)
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Sun Protection UV Umbrella
- Unlimited bottled water.