Ephesus Small Group (10 person) Semi Private Shore Excursion
- Catch the highlights of Ephesus, including the UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this 5-hour semi-private trip from Kusadasi. Experience the best Ephesus has to offer on this comprehensive full day private guided tour. This Kusadasi shore excursion takes you to the most noteworthy and popular destinations available. Learn about Ephesus's stunning history, visit incredible landmarks, and enjoy local cuisine before going back to your cruise ship or hotel. This Kusadasi guided tour is ideal for history lovers, photographers, and anyone looking for an immersive cultural experience at an affordable price.
This tour is guaranteed Skip-The-Line with pre-purchased tickets.
This tour's maximum participant number is 10 person per group.
Your guides will meet you at the Kusadasi Cruise Port and bring you to OKSA Port Restaurant, meeting and starting point of the tour. You will start your day with a delicious complimentary Coffee and Turkish Delights.
- The Small Group Ephesus Tour includes the ancient city of Ephesus, which was once the most important commercial center of western Anatolia, the House of the Virgin Mary, where Mary spent her last day, the Basilica of St. John, where it is believed that the evangelist John spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and was buried on the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill, and the Temple of Artemision, known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Basically, the most important must-see places are in one itinerary. Optionally, you can attend a cultural demonstration of Turkish handicrafts and go shopping. In Ephesus, you will see Harbor Street, the Theater, the Marble Street, the Celcus Library, the Mithridates and Mazeus Gates, the Trade Agora, the Latrina, Hadrian's Temple, the Scolastica Baths, Trajan's Fountain, Curetes Street, the Polio Fountain, the Memnius Monument, Domitian's Temple, the Prytaneion, the Odeon, and the State Agora.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 hours of walking. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. Ephesus is an ancient city and can be very hot throughout summer days, and we supply umbrellas to our guests as complimentary.
Kusadasi Port or Kusadasi and Selcuk Hotels
Ephesus Ancient City - Virgin Mary House - St. John Basilica - Isa Bey Mosque - Artemis Temple
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Vehicles
- Parking Fees
- All taxes
- Pick up and Drop off
- Local Lunch
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees (Tickets are pre-purchased. Total approx. 42$)
- Unlimited bottled water.
- Sun Protection UV Umbrella
- Complimentary Turkish Coffee at the Oksa Port Restaurant