Biblical Ephesus Tour
- The Biblical Ephesus Tour is specially designed for travelers interested in biblical history. The tour guide of this tour specializes in the history of religions and the biblical history of Ephesus, showing where the events of the Bible took place. The tour guide's lectures focus on St. Paul and St. John, who stayed in Ephesus for an appropriate amount of time.
- The Biblical Ephesus Tour includes the ancient city of Ephesus, once the most important commercial center of western Anatolia, the house of the Virgin Mary, where Mary spent her last day, the Basilica of St. John, where the evangelist St. John is said to have spent his last years. St. John is said to have spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and was buried on the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill, the Seven Sleepers, which is said to be the place where seven young men were walled up during the reign of Decius in 250 and seen in Ephesus during the reign of Theodosius II in 431, and the Temple of Artemision, known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. In Ephesus, you will see Harbor Street, the Theater, the Marble Street, the Celcius Library, the Mithridates, and Mazues Gates, the Trade Agora, the Latrina, Hadrian's Temple, the Scolastica Baths, Trajan's Fountain, Curetes Street, the Polio Fountain, the Memnius Monument, Domitian's Temple, the Prytaneion, the Odeon, and the State Agora. Optional cultural demonstration of Turkish handicrafts and shopping tour. Optional cultural demonstration of Turkish handicrafts and shopping.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours of walking. Comfortable shoes, a hat, and a camera are advised.
Kusadasi Port or Kusadasi Hotels
Ephesus Ancient City - Virgin Mary House - St. John Basilica - Seven Sleepers - Temple of Artemis
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Vehicles
- Parking Fees
- All taxes
- Pick up and Drop of
- Local Lunch
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees (Tickets are pre-purchased. Total approx. 25$)
- Unlimited bottled water.
- Sun Protection UV Umbrella