Ephesus Tour for Cruise Customers
- Our Private Ephesus Shore Excursion is tailor-made for cruise passengers, so every minute is valuable. You will focus only on the beauties of Kusadasi, while your private tour guide will divide your time and take you to the main sights of your port of call.
- The private Ephesus Shore Excursion includes the ancient city of Ephesus, once the most important commercial center of Western Anatolia, the House of the Virgin Mary, where Mary spent her last day, the Basilica of St. John, where it is believed that the evangelist John spent his last years in the Ephesus region and was buried on the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill, and the Temple of Artemision, known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Optionally, you can attend a cultural demonstration of Turkish handicrafts and go shopping. In Ephesus, you will see Harbor Street, the Theater, the Marble Street, the Celcius Library, the Mithridates and Mazues Gates, the Trade Agora, the Latrina, Hadrian's Temple, the Scolastica Baths, Trajan's Fountain, Curetes Street, the Polio Fountain, the Memnius Monument, Domitian's Temple, the Prytaneion, the Odeon, and the State Agora.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours of walking. Comfortable shoes and a sun hat is advised. Please fill out the inquiry form, and one of our tour guides will contact you to give you more information about this fantastic tour.
Kusadasi Port or Kusadasi and Selcuk Hotels
Ephesus Ancient City - Virgin Mary House - St. John Basilica - Isa Bey Mosque - Artemis Temple
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Vehicles
- Parking Fees
- All taxes
- Pick up and Drop off
- Local Lunch
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees (Tickets are pre-purchased. Total 45$)
- Pick-up from hotel
- Unlimited bottled water.
- Sun Protection UV Umbrella
per Person $39